E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I actually think the altima looks better...
My friends, we are now witnessing the end of BMW...we can only pray for a revival within the next decade...

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
not bad from behind(better than 7), but the front end looks cheap > with that (new styles) where the bumper goes to the hood :eek:

Attachments

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,902 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man...that looks downright horrible...I know they're trying to get away from the "make every model line share certain styling features with each other" but that's TOO different already :tsk:

·
Nonsense Generator
946 Posts
Wouldn't be so bad if the lights didn't "wrap" around to the side of the car all pointy-style.

Another Bangle Bastardization.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
What is wrong with BMW?

Do they not realize they are making their cars look like Pontiacs? Maybe they hired the designer from Pontiac to work on their design team? They were heading in the right direction with the e46, M3, and M5 and all of a sudden BAMMMMM, they collided with a Pontiac and got all bangled up. :ben:

Notice the rear bumper doesn't have the black strip like the current e46 and e46 coupe face lift pics or older new 5 series spy pics.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks better than the 7, but that aint saying much. Why the F do the tail lights wrap around like that?

I hate to see that sissy boy Bangle come up with same g*y reason why they do that

1 - 16 of 16 Posts