E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a couple of the new 5-Series pictures that were shown in another forum. No pictures of the rear though, but what the heck, still better than nothing....:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Re: Weird

HiMiles said:
What's funny is that in the first picture, the car appears to be a LHD and in the 2nd it looks like it's a LHD :confused: :werd:
Don't you mean in the 2nd pic it's RHD?? Excellent observation. If you look closely, you can see that the 2nd pic is a mirror of a slightly different picture. The background, pavement, people in the car, reflection of the white columns and pots in the side paint, as well as where the bright spot of sun reflects off the kidney grill, all indicate the 2nd pic is a horizontally flipped picture. I wouldn't have noticed this if you hadn't said something though. Mad props to you!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Re: Re: Weird

DL4567 said:

Don't you mean in the 2nd pic it's RHD?? Excellent observation. If you look closely, you can see that the 2nd pic is a mirror of a slightly different picture. The background, pavement, people in the car, reflection of the white columns and pots in the side paint, as well as where the bright spot of sun reflects off the kidney grill, all indicate the 2nd pic is a horizontally flipped picture. I wouldn't have noticed this if you hadn't said something though. Mad props to you!
Very true, I noticed it was a flip coz the registration plate badge (the blue thing) is on the right when it should be on the left.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts