BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy moly! If this is really the next 3 series coupe (aka 4 series), it's hhhhhoooot! looove the lines and curves and the tail lights... Just don't like the front end so i hope they fix that....

·
Banned
2,030 Posts
Overall I like it. Still has a tiny trunk (oh well) and I don't like the trunk's shape. Yeah, the front end needs work. Doesn't look too sporty. Wish the wheels would really fill up the wells like that in real life.

·
Banned
7,611 Posts
you guys are comenting on the front when u cant even see it.. see side of it, doesnt count much..

anyways. i thought 4 door are gonna be called 4 series
althought the 2 door will still be called 3 series.

i think it looks good, i dont like the curves on the buttom much.

·
moderation in all things
898 Posts
davezaristo said:
:repost: from a gazillion yrs ago
yes, and i think it is supposedly an M4.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yea its a report alright...

I think it looks better than any of the other cars (ie. new 5,6,7)... Im still waiting to see more pics of it, from different angles..

·
Banned
30 Posts
Guys, it has already been reported several times that the names of the car will not be changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is not going to be a 4 series, it will remain a 3 series. BMW felt that it would be too confusing. The next M is going to be an M3 not an M4.

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,890 Posts
sheefo2k said:

anyways. i thought 4 door are gonna be called 4 series
althought the 2 door will still be called 3 series.
Odd numbers were going to be 4 doors, 3, 5, 7. Even numbers are coupes 4, 6, 8.

But I think that the marketing department was too worried that stupid people cannot keep up so the idea was scrapped. Plus it would ruin tradition with the M3.

Tim

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice....

Its pretty nice.....very nice actually

I would def buy it if I am looking for a coupe. But I dont think I will be buying a BMW coupe anymore because BMW named it the "4" series.

From an chinese point of view......4 means death, so no go for me :( I think u can reasure this will our fellow asian members...

Tom

·
Registered
306 Posts
body outline is real nice, looks aggressive..

someone ps that car to black, that would look soo good!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts