BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just splurged on a new OEM set of 135 wheels in staggered fitment for my 2005 ZHP. One wheel had a crack and one had a previously welded crack. Road force mount and balance at BMW with Indy500 Firehawk tires.

https://youtu.be/CQ4LFNX9qF0

·
Registered
353 Posts
I was just reading about the Firestone Indy 500 tires on Tire Rack. They seem to be a close competitor to the Michelin PSS, but at half the price. How do you like them so far?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just reading about the Firestone Indy 500 tires on Tire Rack. They seem to be a close competitor to the Michelin PSS, but at half the price. How do you like them so far?
The tires are great, I definitely can recommend them for the money. The Michelins are a bit grippier but also seemed to wear a bit faster.

I do prefer the Michelin branding, performance and aesthetics more however.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone else run these tires? I only put about 5,000 miles on them but was happy with the performance in that short period of time.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I just put them on my ZHP Coupe on some M-Parallels and I love them so far. I have about 5 days of driving on them and they are leaps and bounds above the POS Nankangs that the car had when I bought it. Ive never had the Michelins. 225/40-18 front and 265/35-18 rear.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts