E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,301 Posts
That pic looks nothing like the other camoued pics I have seen and think about how many different 5 series pics we have seen now...it changes every other month.
The only time I will have an opinion is when its released to the public by Auto show or a Real publication.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I was glad someone mentioned the number on the back, but I was looking at the pic and was thinking to myself why would they extend the 3 Series even more as far as car length?? There have been plenty of spy shots and custom pics of the new 5 Series, but it kind of suprises me that some dealerships are already taking orders on it, yet we have not seen a definite picture. Hey, I wouldn't mind having a car as soon as it comes out, but I always want to see what it looks like before it does!!

I really hope they make the 4 Series (3 Series coupes with a name change in a couple of years) similar to a shot that I saw of the M4 one time!!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
No that's not it, there's a new post today with a better pic

Yes it is old news that the new 3 series will be in 2005 hence why after 4/2003 cars sold will be 2004 models! There's a new Audi commercial with a A4 and a 330i and I can say that the 330i looked outdated but I think the coupes continue to be unique especially when the updated styling comes out.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.