BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M GOING TO N.J. NEXT WEEK TO EVALUATE NEW 3 AND 5 SERIES.CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEW 3 .TO BAD NO TEST DRIVING.

·
Registered
191 Posts
probably is the 5 and 6 series

:thumbdwn:

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,241 Posts
BMW is giving money for lucky people to evaluate the pre-production E90 3-series.

I doubt they will let you see the real one. They probably will let you see a few different concepts they have and ask you which one you like best

·
Registered
128 Posts
They have had working models for months, according to Roundel mag they will be introducing in the Spring. I believe that kazimier will be driving a pre-production car, that will be close to production. I am very jealous.
kazimier Please ask them to just include the leather and xenons in the e90 like the G35.
Please give all the details after the drive.

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,241 Posts
tanium325 said:
They have had working models for months, according to Roundel mag they will be introducing in the Spring. I believe that kazimier will be driving a pre-production car, that will be close to production. I am very jealous.
kazimier Please ask them to just include the leather and xenons in the e90 like the G35.
Please give all the details after the drive.
He said no test drives...

But yeah please ask them to develop more distinct features. Xenons are being played out... Design us something even better

·
Registered
580 Posts
When I first saw the picture of the new 3 Series sedan in the November Roundel I thought it was a facelifted/body-kitted 5 since there's such a close family resemblance-too bad. If the dash
is like the Z3, new5,6 &7 then it's bye-bye BMW for me until things become a little more tasteful again. I've been trying to keep the faith in light of my 19 successive years with some BMW or other but on looks (and recent HP advances) I may have to give Benz another try.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts