BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Banned
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all e46 potential customers:

360infiniteusa will be more than happy to offer a fantastic group buy again! :pimpin:

Descriptioin:

The Gauge uses a unique multilayered gauge face to produce a vivid 3-D appearance. Brushed aluminium titanium finish centre dials and black outer area give them a high tech, Multidimensional.

These state-of-the-art gauges utilise Electro-Luminescent technology for maximum style and clarity. The 3-D Dimensional Gauges are multi-colour consisting of super white, blue, red, and orange to match any factory interior dash lighting and the adjustments of the brightness can be made via a dash-mounted controller.

The actual faces of the gauge overlays are multi-layered giving a sense of depth. The centre dials have a brushed aluminium look while the outer circumference incorporates a titanium finish. Precision gauge marks ensure maximum accuracy of the gauge readings.

Display Picture:

Group Buy Deals:

• $95 (inc. shipping) = Under 10 people
  • $89 (inc. shipping) = Under 20 people
  • $79 (inc. shipping) = Under 30 people
  • $69 (inc. shipping) = 40+ people
  • Customers outside the U.S please add $15.99 on top of the total price for shipping

Limited quantities!!

P.S.: Please don't be hesitated to ask questions regarding to the product itself. Reply with Sign me up, amoung and nation to be included into this gracious group buy :craig:

Vic.
Staff @ 360infiniteusa.com

·
Hawaii 3.0
5,373 Posts
I was about to request the same thing

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am interested, but it is pretty hard to see what they look like with those pics. :(

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
are you kidding me? how is that rice?

how is that unpainted body kits because you want the body kits but cant afford to paint? how is the the act of being a r1cer, when one loses and flys past you to feel better about themselves, how is that rice? how is this confusing boost pressure for shots of nitrous in a conversation?

this is something new, something different. close minded people on this forum is so insanely abundant that it baffles me. muffler delete would be considered rice if it wasn't done right and sounded great at the same time.

muffler delete on a honda is rice? but muffler delete on a BMW isnt? what about glasspacks? wtf why aren't those rice? most fart cans are that or completely through.

this is a innovation in moving on with style for the individualistic BMW driver. everyone has different tastes and i respect that, but saying that this is rice, affecting it on a larger scale by affecting some of the impressionable minds on here is just stupid.

How about a new different set of words, "this is not what i can see in my car". instead of completely bashing a product.

it is just stupid on here how a person who has a highly modified car and does something like pink dice in the mirror and it would be cool. but any schmo doing it they would get flamed. given though that highly modified cars can pull off certain small things that would be strange in other cars.

My opinion- This is a nicely made product being sold, I love the day view but not so much the night view, I also love how it looks when the plastic guage face is off too, it makes it look like a really nice time piece, the one where you can see all the inner workings on the back. Good luck selling these, I can't afford to do this kind of modification at the moment.

All i ask is just give different things a chance and maybe we won't end up like this other forum im on where everyone fvcking hates each other because everyone is individualistic but close minded, so everything that anyone else does is stupid.

if anyone has anything to say to me, PM me, do not litter this thread.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
You guys can only come out with some serious r1ce stuff I guess.
one negative comment was enough - just give it a chance :hi:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
ouch

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I don't really mind the look by itself, but once in the car, it would be completely out of place. The white and blue don't match anything else in the interior (with the rest of the lights being amber/orange)
oh yeah i forgot about that. I bet this will look good in that guy's car... with the beige leather and the blue/white LED swap he did with everything in his car.

not sure if anyone remembers him.

·
Hawaii 3.0
5,373 Posts
i'd like to see these installed in a car

1 - 20 of 131 Posts