E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
I think it looks great and love the new features and options. I'm not sure I'll love the price tags attached to those options as this car is obviously moving upward significantly in price for a loaded model.

For those that say they hate the new look, I say stop living in the past. I love my e46 but the new e90 is a nicely modernized 3 series without the radical and somewhat fugly look of the 5 series and Z4.

Nice job BMW. I can't wait to see the coupe, convertible, and M3. I might get one.

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,480 Posts
04ragtop said:
I think it looks great and love the new features and options. I'm not sure I'll love the price tags attached to those options as this car is obviously moving upward significantly in price for a loaded model.

For those that say they hate the new look, I say stop living in the past. I love my e46 but the new e90 is a nicely modernized 3 series without the radical and somewhat fugly look of the 5 series and Z4.

Nice job BMW. I can't wait to see the coupe, convertible, and M3. I might get one.
I like it too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice!

I like the styling and overall look better than the 5.

Can't say I'm thrilled with the new cockpit...I prefer the lines of the e46 dash.

thanks for posting the link

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I dont think I will see a e90 anytime in near or distant future in my driveway. I just hope the coupe and m perform better then the competiton that is out there. Design standpoint I belive with the sport package it might look good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts