BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I holla
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
until i installed mine the other day. its awesome. :yikes:

btw, everyone be very careful when installing the wheel. i somehow managed to punch myself in the face and twist my knee during the 20 minute diy:confused:

Attachments

·
hammer talks like this
4,221 Posts
i didnt understand the hype either til i wen to the dealership and sat in the M3. where did you buy it from?

·
I holla
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: never understood why everyone loved the m3 wheel so much...

CTOM9 said:

:bow: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bow:
:flipoff: :lmao: it hurt real bad. just trying to help. maybe i should write a diy on how not to punch yourself in the face :lmao:

·
I holla
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here's a pic of the old one on...note how less awesome it looks

Attachments

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,435 Posts
how much? and where? if you don't mind my asking.....

·
I holla
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i always get raped whenever i buy oem, i believe pacific or cutter has it for 329, i paid 350 :banghead: And i didn't appreciate waiting for it either :banghead:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
I really need to get me one of those. :sad:

·
Registered
66 Posts
One thing I like about my A4 (about the only thing!) is the steering wheel. It's much thicker around than the stock 3-series wheel, it has no "edge", it has just 3 solid spokes, not that strange double-spoke at the bottom, and of course the "Fitipaldi ears" at 10 and 2 o'clock. The M3 looks better still, but the Audi is not too far behind and the stock 3-series is way behind.

·
Banned
966 Posts
Wheel looks great. That is definietly on my list of must get mods. I couldn't believe how much nicer it was until I drove a M3, the wheel feels so much better.

Damn, how did you manage to injure yourself? Remind me to keep you away from my car:tongue:

·
Invalid User
10,769 Posts
HellFish said:
how does the M steering wheel compare to the Sport Package one?
everyone says the M wheel kicks ass. it's thicker and it has thumb rests, not to mention it looks kick ass too. :thumbup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
The new M wheel looks SWEET! So how do I go about installing it with out knocking myself out and dislocating my knee?

thanx,
Tony

·
I holla
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
traumamc said:
Wheel looks great. That is definietly on my list of must get mods. I couldn't believe how much nicer it was until I drove a M3, the wheel feels so much better.

Damn, how did you manage to injure yourself? Remind me to keep you away from my car:tongue:
lol jon, i guess your lucky i didn't stop by for that install afterall:tongue:

but trust me, i'm extremely cautious w/ the car, my health is second priority :lmao:

·
Law Enforcer
2,409 Posts
I love the M3 wheel. It's on of my favorite interior appointments in my M3. Nice and thick, and it's smaller than a stock 3 series wheel. Reminds me of the Sparco Wheel I had in my 13 sec street civic.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts