E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys. I have a brand new, still in the box Alpine Type R 12" subwoofer and the box, which is unopened as well. People who have this sub tell me it hits pretty damn hard so if you want something with punch this is it. My girlfriend bought it for her car a while ago and never installed it so we decided to get rid of it. I'm looking for $275. Local area only w/ pickup. Its currently located at my house in Stamford, CT. I'll snap a couple picks of it when i get home for thanksgiving break on Tuesday the 23rd. If you are interested and are in the boston area, i can bring it back up w/ me when i come back to school on the 28th or if its after that i can arrange to get it up here.

Therefore I'm looking for $275 and buyer should be in the New England/Tri-State area. Thanks for looking and I'll get pictures as soon as i get home.

-Mark

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here's a couple pics i snapped. Rich, i will hit you up when i get a chance :thumbup:

Subwoofer (left), Sub Box (right)

Subwoofer

Sub Box

-Mark

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump. I'm heading back up to boston today so if anyone in boston is interested let me know and I'll bring it up with me.

-mark

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
Ill bump it for you just because im a nice guy. :eeps:

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wouldn't say cruthfield is "considerably" cheaper than me. They list the sub for $200 + a box for $70 + shipping and handling. Unless s/h is less than $5 i'm not seeing how its considerably cheaper. In your other post you are giving examples off ebay. I dont really need to say much more about that, those arent really retail prices so im not going to base my price off somone on ebay.

Therefore, no, i wouldnt say that 275 is "kind of rediculously high". I bought the 2 peices at a local Circuit City for $285. Im starting my price at $275 with some room to bargain (because people on the internet enjoy lowballing). I'm not trying to scam because i obviously said "local pickup only" so you are going to be meeting me person to person (an honor, i know). Therefore, i dont really see why you need to be such an ass<hm>hole.....o wait, i know, because you are the "mod police" so your probably some geek that thought it would be cool to make a stupid name and post negative sh<hm>it in everyone's threads to boost your own ego. Whatever floats your boat i suppose.

Anyway, i just got back from vacation, its still for sale so :bump:

-Mark

1 - 20 of 21 Posts