E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
3,759 Posts
OMG..the first pics looks pretty bad, but daym!!! the second pic is worse. what she do?? hit a curb or go up a drive way hella fast?

make her pay for a new bumper NOW!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
You live and you learn. Never let the sisters or mom, find the keys.

Ouch to see the bumper like that. Doesn't seem to be repairable too...........

I remember the time when my sister curbed my new 2 day old 18" rims.....I was practically crying.....damaged the tire side wall, and my rim.....it was expensive....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I don't see what's wrong?

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,467 Posts
iamsunwoo said:
i guess Rieger was too low with eibach pro kit.
i need new bumper
what do you think i should get?
Hamann? anyone has hamann replica?
retrofit a OEM m3 bumper then put the hamann lip and foglight kit. i dont know why anyone hasnt done that to a sedan yet. that would look so sick. if i had a 4 door i would do that.

it looks like theres a large gap between your headlight housing and the peice under it too. she messed that shiz up. another reason why i say woman cant drive....

question:

why do you have holes in the bumper by the bottom?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
aw man those holes suck @SS. Thank your sister for messing the bumper up. I dont think it looked good at all. Looks like the holes definitely weakened the bumper a lot just the way perforated paper rips along the holes. Just get a new bumper and add on or go Mtech. It'd flow much nicer with your car anyways. Sorry to hear about the damage.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.