E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 04 330ci car nice but not fast enough...... want to go the track and have fun i got two options 1 get a 04 m3 or a 335i or xi what u guys think ???????:thumbup::thumbsup::thumbsup: any advice will be appreciated

i was about to go 2jz in my car ,,,,,,,, already did my suspension ... lip.. got csl trunk ...... should i keep it or m3 ..335i ???

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
It really depends on your personal preference. A used 335i in good shape could end up costing more than an e46 M3. Unless you get a sedan which generally sell for cheaper. A few mods on the 335i and you can beat the M3 but then you'll always have the failing fuel pump issue in the back of your head. In my opinion youll have a lot more fun with an E46 M3 on a track than a 335.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I have a 325Ci and I have a great time at the track. I can keep up with most of them. Sometimes it's more about the driver than the car.

·
Registered
786 Posts
M3 for a track car. Turbo cars have boost lag so the m3 will have the advantage in the infield. I have a stage 3 audi s4 also and this was the problem i was having when i ran my friend at limerock with a 2010 m3.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I got a 04 330ci car nice but not fast enough...... want to go the track and have fun i got two options 1 get a 04 m3 or a 335i or xi what u guys think ???????:thumbup::thumbsup::thumbsup: any advice will be appreciated

i was about to go 2jz in my car ,,,,,,,, already did my suspension ... lip.. got csl trunk ...... should i keep it or m3 ..335i ???
2jz in an e46 has anyone else noticed this? :hmm:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts