E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car was locked and i used the key to open the trunk, got my notebook and close the trunk leaving the key inside. now i cant open the trunk.
:banghead:
One of my windows doesn't work so u put it down and manege to get inside and open the car's doors. But still the button for the trunk or the one to unlock the doors doesn't work.
Any advices on what to do? ohh and i have subwoofers against the back seats, which they don't open

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great idea. thanks. hope i catch something

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,982 Posts
The car was locked and i used the key to open the trunk, got my notebook and close the trunk leaving the key inside. now i cant open the trunk.
:banghead:
One of my windows doesn't work so u put it down and manege to get inside and open the car's doors. But still the button for the trunk or the one to unlock the doors doesn't work.
Any advices on what to do? ohh and i have subwoofers against the back seats, which they don't open
Little kid through skipass? Just attract any kid around with candy or something!

Call someone to bring you your other key.

If no skipass, then this might be a time to make one

No way to remove woofers to get behind?

From what I've read...locksmith is more expensive than a new key...though they take time to get.

You're not the first, so guess you've got a laptop to see what others have done...search 'locked keys in trunk'

Wish I had a surefire way for you!

Doug

·
Registered
427 Posts
i did the same i ended calling a lock smith

1 - 9 of 9 Posts