E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
So far I have done alot to my car except to much for engine mods. Time to explore new areas. As of now for quickness I have
1. GruppeM Intake
2. UUC adjustable short shift knob
These are the mods I would like to obtain in the near future.
1. Pullies (which I dont really know much about)
2. Shark ( Which is the best?)
3. Exhaust (I have heard AA and just wanted to hear if there is anything that sounds better to me, maybe UUC TSE 2)
4. Possibly Headers
Let me know,
Asif

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
what about the TSE3?

·
Mod Squad
10,012 Posts
Bah, don't bother, save your money and go balls out with a supercharger. With your planned mods added together you're at ~$2.5K, damn near half the way there. ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
asif2002 said:
Hey Guys,
So far I have done alot to my car except to much for engine mods. Time to explore new areas. As of now for quickness I have
1. GruppeM Intake
2. UUC adjustable short shift knob
These are the mods I would like to obtain in the near future.
1. Pullies (which I dont really know much about)
2. Shark ( Which is the best?)
3. Exhaust (I have heard AA and just wanted to hear if there is anything that sounds better to me, maybe UUC TSE 2)
4. Possibly Headers
Let me know,
Asif
:craig:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I agree ...with those 'suggested' mods you are 1/2 way to a SC...do a search in the FI section or check out www.rennsport.com and look under engine/ ASA...you will not be sorry....King :str8pimpi of all 330 mods, if you have any more questions you can contact [email protected], they are a sponsor of this forum too. The header and exhaust at some future point would be a sweet addition.

·
Ultimate Wagon
1,547 Posts
omes said:
I agree ...with those 'suggested' mods you are 1/2 way to a SC...do a search in the FI section or check out www.rennsport.com and look under engine/ ASA...you will not be sorry....King :str8pimpi of all 330 mods, if you have any more questions you can contact [email protected], they are a sponsor of this forum too. The header and exhaust at some future point would be a sweet addition.
and be reminded that some of your existing mod are not "total loss", .. your GruppeM, e.g, will hold nice value ... even better than our E46 considering % of depreciation :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts