BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some pictures of myrtle wood trim for a coupe. I am going to sell my trim on eBay and the trim I have is packed up and ready to ship. It makes no sense to unpack it, take pictures of it, and then repack it again. I have searched this forum for pics, but can't find any. Pics of it uninstalled would be good, but I would also like pics of it installed. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out by either posting some pics or giving me a website that has some pics on it. Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

·
Banned
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 03-330, but I need some pics that will sell the trim. It has been sitting around for monthes, and I need to get rid of it. Anyone else???

·
call me kev :D
6,321 Posts
i got the exact pics you are looking for.. give me your email.. i'll email them to you

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,385 Posts
If your car were a sedan, I would probably buy your trim, especially for that price. I'm apparently one of the few board members here who LIKES the wood. :thumbup:

·
Registered
941 Posts
sponger eh? i sponge and skim and im goin out to sd on dec 28th, stayin in la jolla. prolly mostly be at windensea and the wall....maybe we could meet up and chill.

·
Banned
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yikes... I haven't actually sponged in a long time... almost a year. I just haven't had the desire to do it lately... Luke, you ever been to Marine St. in La Jolla? Place is insane when the surf is big. People getting taken out of there in ambulances all the time... crazy isht.

·
call me kev :D
6,321 Posts
huyner328 said:
GL sellin the Wood Trim... i've been trying for 2 years now. :)
i sold my wood trim to 300 bucks :) you just gotta know where to sell them :tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts