E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car started stuttering on the freeway, then it started stopping at lights...took it in, the fixed the faulty codes, and its doing it again....yes the intake is connected....HELP, I need to drive the car to PA:banghead:

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Faulty mass air sensor or the vanos cable is loose. Tell the dealer to clean your mass air sensor. You have a air intake right?

Also what where the codes?

nespharym said:
my car started stuttering on the freeway, then it started stopping at lights...took it in, the fixed the faulty codes, and its doing it again....yes the intake is connected....HELP, I need to drive the car to PA:banghead:

·
Registered
473 Posts
what codes was it showing?

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
for which model are we talking for ?:confused:

·
BMW Land Barge
1,360 Posts
I think my cam or crank position sensor is starting to go. Had quite a fright cruising in the left lane in a pack at 90, when all of a sudden the SES light cam on and I lost much of my power.

·
booo for body roll.
3,105 Posts
well when the cam sensors went out in my car. the check engine light would come on. and when i took it to the dealer it woudl go off and they'd be like..- bring it back when the liughts on. ofcoruse when i got home the light came on again. what my car experienced was when i tried to start it, it hesitated b4 starting maybe 5 seconds. also, i only had power till 3rd gear, no power in 4th or 5th.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts