E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would one of you creative types mind creating a signature for me out of these pics? I have creativity factor of about 0. Much appreciated!

BTW, sorry for the size...

http://www.spodi.com/download/m3pics/

MUCH appreciated!

John

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
give me a lil time (likely about a half a day to be creative and get everything looking right and finalized, and you wont be disappointed :thumbup: ...btw, give me some info on your car. year, mods (if any), SMG or 6sp, interior, etc...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey. Thanks a lot!

Black Hawk said:
give me a lil time (likely about a half a day to be creative and get everything looking right and finalized, and you wont be disappointed :thumbup: ...btw, give me some info on your car. year, mods (if any), SMG or 6sp, interior, etc...
MUCH appreciated. It is very nice of you.

Here are the details. No mods yet. Just got it last week.
04 M3
6 speed
black leather
Heh, not much more to say on a stock car I guess.. :)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
btw

take your time. No need to put yourself out at all or rush. C ya

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
here's your new sig in 600x160, hope you like, if you need anything else, get back with me, i'll see what else i can do :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
folsom330i said:
I wish I had your skills... I know how to use the software but I s*ck at the creative side.... What do you use to do your sig creations?
i use PS 7.0 ...i have only been working with PS for about 4 months now. when i first started out i totally sucked. the attached image was my first PS ever. Its all trial and error. what i've learned to do to be more creative is to try different things, if it doesnt match or if it aint to my expectations, i simply delete the layer while still working on the project and try something else. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
folsom330i said:
I wish I had your skills... I know how to use the software but I s*ck at the creative side.... What do you use to do your sig creations?
i have a homeboy thats into graphic web design, he let me get PS 7.0 along with his school tutorial book thats 5inches thick and just basically read it, studied it and started to do things one at a time. its not really that hard at all if you know what you are doing... the hawk in my sig was made by using a hawk brush

·
Registered
469 Posts
Black Hawk said:
i have a homeboy thats into graphic web design, he let me get PS 7.0 along with his school tutorial book thats 5inches thick and just basically read it, studied it and started to do things one at a time.
yea i got photoshop 7, i need to get a tutorial book

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I don't understand how you outline the car with the lasso like that to cut and paste it onto the backround, the edges look so smooth.. I even magnify the picture when I'm cutting the car out of the original photo.. and i still screw it up.
:dunno:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
faithmassive said:
I don't understand how you outline the car with the lasso like that to cut and paste it onto the backround, the edges look so smooth.. I even magnify the picture when I'm cutting the car out of the original photo.. and i still screw it up.
:dunno:
i dont do it like that, i simply click on the Filter Tab>Extract>Outline then fill>Preview Image then i zoom in and select my brush size accordingly. to get to the fine detail, i zoom all the way in and use a 1 for my brush size

·
Likes Supermodels
2,358 Posts
Black Hawk said:
i dont do it like that, i simply click on the Filter Tab>Extract>Outline then fill>Preview Image then i zoom in and select my brush size accordingly. to get to the fine detail, i zoom all the way in and use a 1 for my brush size
nice work bro, like that arena sky sig :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
bimmerrocks said:
nice work bro, like that arena sky sig :thumbup:
thanks bro, i had seen Arina with her sig and wanted a different one, since she didnt have another banner, i asked her to send me some pics so i made one for myself :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts