E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I bought denso iridium ik20 spark plugs.
When I call Bayside BMW to get the price for changing those plugs, they told me they are going to charge around $260.
Is ok to change these at local service center? and does any one know good place where I can get spark plug changes in Long island area?
thank you guys. :)

·
Chilly Willy
1,354 Posts
mikeson said:
Hi guys,
When I call Bayside BMW to get the price for changing those plugs, they told me they are going to charge around $260.
Is ok to change these at local service center? and does any one know good place where I can get spark plug changes in Long island area?

call patrick at fast lane,in queens... another member on this board(RRRize) recommend him to me, he is very knowledgable when it comes to bmw's and has really good prices...

let me know if you want his number

·
Registered
0 Posts
GTS Motors

Jericho Tpke, border of Queens. Did a clutch/tranny on my 93. Very professional/knowledgeable. GTS MOtors all they do is BMW upgrades/repairs.

Or... a real good plce in Freeport. Did 3500 in work to another one of my bmw's He specializes in Prosche and BMW. I am having a brain fart right now though, I cant remember the name of the place... He's a bigwig iun the BMWCCA in NY....

mikeson said:
Hi guys,

·
Registered
0 Posts
I remembered!

Rudtners European Auto, Freeport, NY (516) 378-8769 ...
He is involved with the Porsche owners assoc, not BMW, but I dont hate him for that.

mikeson said:
Hi guys,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.