E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a set of Vertini Riviera S wheels 19". The previous owner says he had them on a 2001 525i. Does anyone know if they will fit my 2001 325ci? I am not optimistic. I have no specs at the time but asked him for more info. Will post more info as soon as i receive it

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the information I received:

the front is 235/35zr 19 91w and the back is 265/30zr 19 93w the tires are called general- exclaim uhp

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have 19s and the biggest tire I could go w.o a fender mod is 235 35 19 front and back or they will rub on the bottom of the car on bumps and fast turns creating a very unpleasent sound......

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not dropped. 2001 325ci stock sports suspension. Just emailed the guy back for more info. I am a wheel newb. If I were to go try them on my car, what would I look for in terms of the offsets and width?

·
Registered
535 Posts
fronts 19x8.5 et 35 rear 19x9.5 et 40-45 these are common coupe fitments. If the ones you are trying to buy dont fall into this category, you should search wheel fitment and offsets and read up. You may have to do some fender mods to get them to work.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks BusaNoob. Very helpful

You officially busted a noob

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got more info.

Fronts are 19x9.5
Rear are 19x10.5

Guy claims they were originally for a 335i and he got spacers for them to fit his 2001 525i

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Those are quite wide and the tires will be stretched on them. Fitting 10.5 is not easy/borderline impossible without fender mods from all i've read on here. Offset has to be perfect. Will not look very good without a drop and once dropped rubbing problems will likely occur. I'd recommend a setup with 8.5 wide front and 9 rear for a coupe, perhaps even 18" wheels and then a drop. Will be a more comfortable ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts