BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone post some pictures of STAGGERED 18 inch rims on E46 coupes? Various angles if possible. Please post specs on wheels too.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Chitown328CI said:
Oh sh*t your car looks bad ass, man! I want those wheels with same staggered sizes as you. Where did you get them from? I was looking at the ASA (BBS knock off) from tirerack, but they don't have that gun metal finish.

Tell me pleeeeeeeease!!!!!
Thanks for the compliment
. I assume you got the size and all that information from the link I posted in my original response. In my opinion, [email protected] is the guy to call (many others here will back that up). Great guy to deal with and Tire Rack is a good, solid company from my experience (I have no affiliation with them - just a satisfied customer). I placed my order and had rims with tires mounted and balanced, delivered to my house in under 24-hours. I didn't even have to pay extra shipping charges for the quick delivery. Some of that will depend on where you live, but give Gary a call.

Good luck and post pics when you get whatever you get.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slow323ci said:
Staggered 18" ASA AR1 from TireRack:

Sweeeeet. I'm thinking of that because I want to paint them black with the polish lip. BBS is too expensive for me, and it will cost another $400 above that to powdercoat it black from a good wheel powdercoating shop. I wish tirerack will sell them powdercoated black with polish lip. I'm sure they'll triple there sales with that rim in black with polish lip. :(

Hey slow323ci, I'm in www.Euroteknik.com, you should come visit us if you're ever in Chicago. We got over 50 BMWs in our club and some Audi's. Mercs and VW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts