E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm new to this so i need a little help...i have the hk system but i want a little more bass...i want to get a sub and an amp...
would one JL 10w6v2 and a JL 500/1 sound good
or a 10w7 and a 500/1
or should i wait for the 8w7
i like the look and reputation of JL stuff...would like some opinions
i'm look for a combination of good sound quality and loudness

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also...does anyone know of any good audio shops in orlando, fl? and a good place to purchase jl stuff either online or in the orlando area

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,902 Posts
you wont be disappointed with a 10w7 and 500/1.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i want a smaller box cause i need my trunk space so i'm leaing more toward the 10w6v2 and the 500/1...anyone have opinions on whether this would be a good setup or not

·
Registered
40 Posts
325ciDanger said:
i want a smaller box cause i need my trunk space so i'm leaing more toward the 10w6v2 and the 500/1...anyone have opinions on whether this would be a good setup or not
dude i am in same situation as u with having hk sound and wanting more bass i ould go with an custom enclosure if space is a problem i found a site last night that made custom closures on the net so finding it isnt hard but its a bit pricey but i dont think that concerns you too much if your considering getting some really dope JL'S so give em more money for a custom enclosure and then post a pic:lmao:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts