E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2005 330i
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uhm, the 68s on there right now look pretty darn good (center cap needs clocking though). The smoked repeater, not so much.

Apex ARC-8s are a popular and attractive choice if you're determined to go aftermarket.
I love the 68’s and would never get rid of them, but I really wanna make my car feel like it was personalized by me. I just wanna have some fun with it but keep it lookin good

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
I love the 68’s and would never get rid of them, but I really wanna make my car feel like it was personalized by me. I just wanna have some fun with it but keep it lookin good
I was in the same boat. I ended up going with Style 78s as seen in my sig. Just go look at all the OEM wheel options and choose something. Any OEM option will be tasteful and there are dozens of styles to choose from. Some tamer options would be 18" Style 32, 18" Style 72 or 18" Style 135. Some wilder options are 18" Style 71, 18" Style 78 and 18" Style 101.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I kinda want these.

·
Registered
2005 BMW 330i
975 Posts
I kinda want these.
Those do look good

Reactions: Louken

·
Registered
375 Posts
These VMRs are basically the same look you get with the APEX wheels but VMR stepped up the styling and softened up the look of the spokes. this might be a good way to go if you want to individualize you. Everyone else is on ARC8s apparently ;)

M parallels are a very uncommon wheel that really makes an e46 stand out in the crowd!!

·
Registered
2005 BMW 330i
975 Posts
Yep I've had 2 sets of arc8 on E46s.

They have one with even harder lines. I just don't like how the VMRs are 19.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.