BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i need new rotors and would like to explore other options besides OE ones. I currently have the comp package calipers and rotors, what rotors will fit the comp package calipers and would be a good aftermarket option?

·
1.888.JLEVISW
977 Posts
so i need new rotors and would like to explore other options besides OE ones. I currently have the comp package calipers and rotors, what rotors will fit the comp package calipers and would be a good aftermarket option?
I would recommend taking a look at the StopTech rotors although they only have replacement rotors for the front. They make a really solid product.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
yeah, mine are getting pretty low too, i saw on your website bryan that you have a set from stoptech for a little over 700 bucks, i might go with those when the time comes

·
1.888.JLEVISW
977 Posts
yeah, mine are getting pretty low too, i saw on your website bryan that you have a set from stoptech for a little over 700 bucks, i might go with those when the time comes
Cool :thumbsup:

Didn't know stop tech made rotors for zcp brakes.
Only for the front rotors.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Can you post a link to these stop tech front zcp rotors, and pricing? 345 mm right? Regular m3 and zcp uses different size rotors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts