Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My minimal mod list is in my sig...
this is what i am definetly getting :
-remus exhaust
-sound system
-m3 mirrors
my car is a lease so i cant do that much to it, nothing pernament...dont want intake and also cant drop the car because i cant roll by fenders! it sucks but there is nothing i can do about it:sad:

What are some other mods that i can look into?
BTW i need to figure out a way to make my ride softer! i cant stand how i feel every crack in the road, and my friend with 19" br5s slammed to the ground doesnt feel huge bumps in the road!
im thinking maybe change my tires?
any ideas would be appreciated

·
www.piratecove.org
3,748 Posts
changing your tires will help your ride quality.

and you can drop w/o rolling...

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will start another thread on what tire to go with i the tire/wheel section, thanks but how can i lower without rolling? anyone have any ideas on mods i can do?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok guys here is the mod list i developed...M3 Mirrors, Mtech Kit, Lowering, System, Remus exhaust.... anything other mods i should look into?
BTW wat springs completely fill the gap in the front? i dont care too much about my drop in the back because i dont want to roll my fenders... also anyone know of any bulbs i can put in instead of my yellow signal bulbs... i want them to blink white as well....
thanks guys

·
Registered
201 Posts
There is a place by me that swears that the way they roll the fenders that it will be undetectable when you return the car...

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you serious? dam maybe i should look into that! that could actually allow me to lower the car! thanks for the info bro... i thought it would easily be detectable when they feel under the fender

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
you can put these mod's on and

take them off and sale them seperately after you give back your car

after market wheels
perf. intake
coilovers or springs and springs and shocks
softwear

and when you sale your car put back all of the oem stuff and sale
these mod's i told you in the for sale forum...... this is the way to go.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
get mirrors, that's next on my list as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts