E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get just the shell that our instrument panel goes into. I had a mishap(dont ask :banghead: ) and busted the clear plexiglas. The dealer cant sell just the shell. We looked it up and you can only get the whole instrument cluster,except he cant sell it to me directly. You have to bring in the car and have service write it up along with the vin# and a bunch of other crap to prove your not odometer frauding. Plus the whole unit is $400.00 . Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks:D

·
I like Techron
419 Posts
I need one of these parts too as I broke the plexiglass installing gauge rings last night. Anyone else have one of these?

·
E46
438 Posts
me too! contact me if you have one for sale

·
Suck it easy.............
2,237 Posts
is this what you guys are talking about...if yes...its for sale..no idea how much i'm asking...don't know how much it goes for.

its from a coupe by the way...not sure if its the same for coupe and sedan...its up to u guys to find out.

·
E46
438 Posts
how much do you want for it?

·
Suck it easy.............
2,237 Posts
I have no idea....make an offer

I prefer not to ship...but will if the price is right...but local buyers will get preference...im in so cal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts