BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my PDC kit today from Pacific, but there are no instructions included.

Does anyone have a copy of BMWs installation instructions for the PDC kit? I found the instructions on Circle BMWs site, but it's missing all the diagrams.

Where would I find an original copy of the BMW instructions?

Thanks,
Bernie

·
Registered
417 Posts
Park Distance Control

It's the sensor(s) your put in your bumper that helps you park closer to things. It beeps with a varying speed depending on how close the sensor is to an object.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Bernie said:
I got my PDC kit today from Pacific, but there are no instructions included.

Where would I find an original copy of the BMW instructions?
All these kits come with a big yellow sticker to tell the dealer that they must print out the instructions from the EBA CD and give them to the customer with the kit. [This is so BMW doesn't have to have different versions of the kit for each language, or a multilanguage instruction manual that weighs more than the rest of the parts put together.]

Anyway, PDC installation instructions for your 330Ci here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Re: Need Install Instructions for PDC

Terry Kennedy said:
All these kits come with a big yellow sticker to tell the dealer that they must print out the instructions from the EBA CD and give them to the customer with the kit. [This is so BMW doesn't have to have different versions of the kit for each language, or a multilanguage instruction manual that weighs more than the rest of the parts put together.]

Anyway, PDC installation instructions for your 330Ci here.
Great with instructions. Do you have this instruction in Swedish?
For a sedan.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Need Install Instructions for PDC

player said:
Great with instructions. Do you have this instruction in Swedish?
For a sedan.
Sorry, I only have them in English. However, your dealer should be able to order the CD in Swedish for you. The part number for the Swedish CD is 01 25 0 029 847 and is about 18 Euro. It contains all of the option installation instructions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts