BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an alignment done on my car(lowered) at this place that is a TireRack recommended installer in my area, and they specialize in Porsche mainly and any german make car. I felt good going in because they had a couple brand new Carrera's out front, as I was waiting for my car I hear a rumble like the heavens let go, but it was just a brand new GT3 leaving. Yes I almost walked into the wall when I was drooling over it. ANYWAY sorry, they mauled up my anchor plate for my Dinan strut bar. Would I be justified asking the shop to buy me a new plate(just the plate)? They said they had to bang some rivot out to get the camber where it needed to be. The guy said they had to take off the strut bar so he said to me they touched it so they can't come back and say we didn't even touch it. Anyway what are your thoughts???? I didn't know if this was general or off topic so I figured it was safest in here.

·
Track it
929 Posts
i think you should definately discuss it with them there in a polite manner...don't accuse, but let them know that you're pretty sure it had to happen there...If they're a respectable shop (and they get the impression that you might bring them future business) they'll do the right thing....good luck..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts