BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Formerly know as phatbimma
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I need some input...I calmed down on the mods lately...but it was my birthday yesterday and a couple of my friends got me an AC Schnitzer ebrake...this has gone and woken up my modding habit....

So here´s where I need your help, what would you guys do (bearing in mind that I live in Europe and some stuff is much harder to get over here) any input would be greatly appreciated...

I will be installing my ebrake 2mw...I will also go down to the shop to order the pedals and footrest...so that it will all match up...(now I dont have an excuse not to get them anymore)

I´m also going to paint my slotted rotors centerpiece as they look crap right now...

I want to look into the ACS 8 tips for my exhaust setup (replacing the tips i have now with the ACS 8 if it isnt too expensive)

(even "ricey" mod suggestions are welcome, just to see whats out there)
Thanx people

Steve :str8pimpi

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cowmoo32 said:
What kind of rear bumper is that?!! :eek:mg:

But how about Gruppe M intake or maybe some DDE's
I would love DDE´s or lightnings...only problem is no one has them here (wait thats a good thing) but they re hard to get a hold off and as no one has them I cant see what they actually look like in the flesh....

As for Gruppe M I want to do other stuff before....

The rear bumper is a modified Kerscher(It´s been smoothed and filled out to look way better, it now also houses the numberplate with a set of Hella lights)...Hope that helps

Steve

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
egyptnads said:
well it looks like you have a good plan.

But thats only the tip of the ice berg bro...

I need more input new mods...Mods are like what drugs are to others for me, when I start I cant stop and I want loads of them....

steve

·
Registered
878 Posts
SC

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
burrito007 said:
One day...dont have the funds yet...other problem with that is all the good kits are from the US (if im not mistaking) which means problems if things go wrong...

but thanx for the suggestion and Im sure I will do that mod as soon as I have enough $$$$$ to do so....

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
is your interior trim silver? if not, do that.

change or paint your bulbs to silver

get some spinners on those rims :thumbup:
some say it's for SUV's, but I want them on my car reall bad, they look good in person

Glowing BMW emblem for your trunk or hood?

roof spoiler?

do you have any I.C.E.? DVD? TV? NAV?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
phatbimma said:

I would love DDE´s or lightnings...only problem is no one has them here (wait thats a good thing) but they re hard to get a hold off and as no one has them I cant see what they actually look like in the flesh....
Lightnings are the ish. Go send a PM to jlevi he has them. A really great guy! Always quick responses and good business :thumbup:

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2001BMW330xi said:
is your interior trim silver? if not, do that.

change or paint your bulbs to silver

get some spinners on those rims :thumbup:
some say it's for SUV's, but I want them on my car reall bad, they look good in person

Glowing BMW emblem for your trunk or hood?

roof spoiler?

do you have any I.C.E.? DVD? TV? NAV?
Thanx for your reply

here´s the answers

Yes I have silver interior trim

My bulbs have been DIY´d

Spinners would mean new wheels (as you need a lip for that on your wheels) seeing as mine are monobloc....

would love to go 20´s but dont know if the car would still be drivable as i use mine as a daily driver..hell its the only car i got (and I love it by the way)

I no longer have any BMW roundels on the outside of the car so there goes the glowing idea....

ANd yes I have started on the system, I got a kenwood 7" touch screen headunit, with changer and ps2, I installed them at the end of the summer...Now I´ve also bought two Alpine V12 amps (a MRV1507 & MRV F407) all I need is the speakers (Focal 165K2´s and 136K2´s) and the sub(s) (Not decided yet but definetely Focal)....

And as for trunk spoiler I had the M3 lipspoiler when it wasnt fashionable over here, I bought the OEM one and cut it to shape for the convertible trunk...but I took it off it messed up the lines of the car when the roof was down...when it was up it looked clean though:dunno:

steve

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cuore_alfa said:
shut! your car looks insane bro, nice master piece, i just visit your site, http://www.phatbimma.com
Thanx bro....Did you like my site???layout, design, etc.???

It isnt finished yet...Im going to take some new pics soon with better lighting to show off the color cos the ones used now just dont do it justice....

Did you see the link to e46fanatics????:D

Here´s a pic of the rear Its a kinda crappy pic, I can take better ones if you like....

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts