BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anybody familar with or has had wheels by MasItaly, I've seen them in roundel mag and in several bimmer mags. I was looking at a wheel of theirs call Sagitta it's a 10 spoker with a deep lip like a breyton magic without as many spokes. Wanted some feed back as to quality,strength, etc. size would be 19 x 9. Thanx for any info

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I've been looking for wheels the last 2 weeks and I went across them too. I think they look great, but there is one problem. Nobody seem to have them in stock. I went to Maswheels.com and they said they wont have them till the end of Feb. Also I was surprised that they were so cheap. They told me $220 for each wheel on 19's. I called straight to them, the number is on the website.
I believe the lip on those wheels are abou 2 inches.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lip is closer to 2-3/4 or 3. they look great, wish someone knew more about them. victoriatire.com shows them at their site, but I wouldnt ask a supplier how they are because what da ya think they'll say, LOL. Like they would tell ya if they sucked .

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Go to: thewheelexchange.com
and they have them on the website too. Go to the gallery and they have them in some rides. Check it out, also if you call them they will answer questions about the wheels for you. I called them many times.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I almost bought the Sagittas before i got the Visions. They look nice and shiny. They are cheap too. But I dont know about quality.
I think they look a little like Hartge Classics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts