BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy was thinking of getting his Hartge Classics powder coated black. Is there a shop in Bay Area ( San Jose would be best ) who does this...also would anyone know the price range per rim it would cost. The rims are 18's. Thanks.

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
Dvdkng said:
My buddy was thinking of getting his Hartge Classics powder coated black. Is there a shop in Bay Area ( San Jose would be best ) who does this...also would anyone know the price range per rim it would cost. The rims are 18's. Thanks.
BEST place to call is Wheel Techniques in Campbell. Call them for pricing.

·
Town Clown
15,001 Posts
yeah - I've heard lots of good things about Wheel Techniques. Let us know what your buddies experience is like if he goes that route.

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
mtnbound said:
yeah - I've heard lots of good things about Wheel Techniques. Let us know what your buddies experience is like if he goes that route.
unfortunately, I have had lots of work done there. From fixing dented and bent rims, to repowdercoating the M68s. Very good quality of work. Something dont look right to you, just point it out, and they redo it.

369 Posts
Anthony said:

unfortunately, I have had lots of work done there. From fixing dented and bent rims, to repowdercoating the M68s. Very good quality of work. Something dont look right to you, just point it out, and they redo it.
The only bad thing about wheel tech is their turnaround time... they take forever to fix your wheels... My bent SSR GT3 took over a month to fix plus 3 trips to the shop... but the quality of the work is not bad. Just make sure you allow yourself some time apart from your wheels.

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
ucbsupafly said:

The only bad thing about wheel tech is their turnaround time... they take forever to fix your wheels... My bent SSR GT3 took over a month to fix plus 3 trips to the shop... but the quality of the work is not bad. Just make sure you allow yourself some time apart from your wheels.
They are extremely busy, so dont expect next day service. I think the work they do for the rim and tire shops have priority.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts