BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just got the alpine 9815 on my 330i sedan . What are the setting (list Number) for the bass focus, cross over for our HK speaker system? Thanks.

SteveNguyen

·
Registered
785 Posts
stevenguyen16 said:
I just got the alpine 9815 on my 330i sedan .
How do you like the 9815? I am thinking of upgrading to one too. Can I asked you how much you paid for it and where you got it? Thanks :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Wrongway,

Well, the HU did surely improved the overall of the HK system. I got it for 500 including the installation, kit and noise filter from a good authorized car installation (Digital City in Santa Clara, CA). The kit fit very nice and well with our HK deck. Also, this unit can be rotate 3 angle to your preference. I did look this unit from a E46 fanatics that was installed from this install place.

·
mod-er-at-or-er
1,275 Posts
Well here are the setttings I had with the hk. I have it tuned for sq so you might not like it if ur an spl freak. If you have subs, high pass it at aroun 80hz with a 3rd order slope. For the front and rear highpass it at around 80 with a 4th order slope at -12db so the factory amp will not clip. Fade it to the front about 5 to get a good soundstage. For time alignment, skip the bass focus and just do time correction, itll fix the bass for you. Do front left 1.7. That should be a perfect soundstage. For the eq I had it up a 2db's at 31hz up 2db's at 125hz down 2db at 500hz up 2 db at 1.6khz and up 2db at 10khz. Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts