BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, about three weeks ago, i DROVE my car to McKenna dealer in Norwalk, CA to get a subframe inspection. they inspected my car and told me i needed repairs. i then DROVE my car to the collision center where they rplaced my subframe. When i went to pick up my car, my tranny is BROKEN!!! their stand is that they didn't touch it and that it broke due to "lack of maintainance"...

I didn't have problems with it prior. i replaced my clutch about a year and a half ago. i drove it just fine to the shop and now i can't drive away with.. don't know what to do now... :cry:

any advice?

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
is the collision center owned by the dealership? or do they outsource the work to them

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
^call bmwna and raise hell like kubica said.

If the collision shop is not owned by the dealer then good luck, you'll need it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^call bmwna and raise hell like kubica said.

If the collision shop is not owned by the dealer then good luck, you'll need it.
i tried calling BUT, it turns out the collision center is independently owned!!!!

The guy i was yelling at wasn't the manager but the owner himself..

The dealers general manager called me and said he was going to investigate and call back tomorrow.. i'll go on from there...

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
^damn bro, your in for a hell of a ride. Be persistent and aggressive, but dont be swearing or be rude to the people either. Being nice and aggressive can go a long way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts