E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2002 325ci. The other day I was opening the rear side window when I heard a little pop and the button went limp. The button moves up and down, but doesnt do anything. How would I go about replacing the button ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 330i just did the same thing this morning. The windows were frozen shut and I guess I pulled up too hard when I was trying to wiggle the ice out of the way, the button snapped and isn't working now. Sucks because I am a smoker and I have to badge in to 2 guard shacks at work, I hate being the guy that has to open his door to show his badge.

Anyone have this issue fixed and is it a DIY?

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
I drive a 2002 325ci. The other day I was opening the rear side window when I heard a little pop and the button went limp. The button moves up and down, but doesnt do anything. How would I go about replacing the button ?
pull off the shift boot, two phillip heads, take those out. pull up your console, and take out the button module from underneath.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.