E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am buying a set of hamann anniversery 1 wheels.. they are 20x9 in the front and 20x10.5 rear..... i plan on doing h&r race springs on probably koni yellow shocks.... now i have been told two different things as far as tire size goes.... and i thought something totaly different......

one place told me i can only put 235 front and 285 rear...
another told me 255 front and 305 rear

i figuered 245 front and 295 rear... which one would be correct for no rubbing?? and can i fit the widest?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no one can help??

·
Registered
293 Posts
its probably going on a m3. i think your best bet would be doing something like 245s infront and 285 in the rears. good look.

John

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dwn2Race said:
its probably going on a m3. i think your best bet would be doing something like 245s infront and 285 in the rears. good look.

John
yes its going on my 04 M3.... i have an extra set of 295 rears from my dads turbo so i wanted to use them.... but if 285 is the biggest i can fit then thats what i will use.

·
Registered
293 Posts
fred with the white m3 strennbach(im not sure if thats the correct spelling) with the black wheels uses 295 but on 19s with some fender work.

John

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya i didn't really want to do any fender work so i think i will be sticking with the 285's.... thanks for the help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well its a hamann rim built for the e46 M3 so i am assuming its a perfect offset...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts