BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my story, while driving home tonight I was courteous enough to move over and let a few people pass me. I get back on the road and didn't feel anything unusual because the road definitely needs repair so the driving is rough, and as I'm driving I'm like man this road is really bad. As I turn to my wife and say what if I had a flat tire and that's why its feeling worse. Sure enough I slow down and that's when I realize I do have a flat tire! And I must have ran something over while letting those people pass...

So here's the thing I bought my car used and after putting all new tires on I realized the stock rims didn't have any tpms sensors on them. And now i want to install a set of tpms sensors, because i didn't realize my 205 50/r17 Goodyear Eagle Gts had lost air pressure until it was to late.

How do I go about doing it exactly? Does my 2004 325xi BMW have the capability to read the tpms sensors? (if yes what kind of sensors do i need?) Or do I have to buy a unit that reads the tpms sensors?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts