BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Alot of people said I should ditch my rims and get some CSL, V710's, or V715's. I am some what in a pinch right now and just cleared the ambers on the ZHP. So, since my rims look so ghetto right now. I was wondering how would it look like in Silver like the v710's. Here is the pic of my car with Chrome wheels and Black/Chrome wheels. Please help me out. Right now the car has Black/Chrome Lip Wheels....

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id go with CSL reps, or LM Linea Corsa reps.

You bought that car on ebay correct? I remember seeing a thread on it.
Yes, I did...It might be a year or to until I get rims...

·
Registered
126 Posts
They Both look good... It's a matter of preference I think... I like the silver a bit more because it stands out more than the blacks that blend in more... but it's all up to the driver really.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Before I got the car it had 2 different color schemes and now its Black and Chrome. Since the Chrome is flaking off from the salt up north (Been there for 2 Months). I just wanted to see if it would look good in Silver. If I repainted it. If anyone can do some PhotoChop for me....I would Greatly Appreicate it...

Thanks
Anthony

·
european auto source
12,581 Posts
Well, Alot of people said I should ditch my rims and get some CSL, V710's, or V715's. I am some what in a pinch right now and just cleared the ambers on the ZHP. So, since my rims look so ghetto right now. I was wondering how would it look like in Silver like the v710's. Here is the pic of my car with Chrome wheels and Black/Chrome wheels. Please help me out. Right now the car has Black/Chrome Lip Wheels....

While not Sedan, here's the V710s on our M3:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG PEOPLE! I ALREADY CLEAR MY CAR! I just wanted to see how my car would look like if my rims on it now was SILVER!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well...It is Time For Me to Order my wheels...:D I have around 2g's to spend on wheels...

I am Lookin at

VMR V3 CSL
VMR V710
VMR V715
LM CSL with Reverse Lip....

I will be getting the General UHP 235 and 265 Tire Combo...

Help me pic what I want....:D Any Photoshop will be Great..:D

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am not feeling the black out look....any more?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts