BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I am trying to find out some info for my brother and would really appreciate some feedback. My brother has upgraded a handful of items on his 95 E36 M3 and we're trying to figure out what might be a fair asking price for the following (used with 45k miles on them)

OEM shifter (could be used as a shorter throw shifter on E34 5-series or E36 3-Series)

OEM suspension (springs & shocks) could be used on E36 3 series

M-Power Valve cover (good for 92 - 96 E36)

Any help you guys could provide would be great. We're just trying to find a good fair price before putting them up on the classifieds or on Ebay.

Thanks!

(oh, and please no flames, I know I drive an Audi, but I needed all wheel drive and I couldn't afford a new ix.)

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
not being a jerk, but maybe try over at DTMpower.net they have some exclusivly E36 boards that would help you out more than anyone here could.

-brendan

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,162 Posts
I'd say around $150-$200 for the OEM shifter if it includes all the hardware and is in good shape.

No more than $350-$400 for the OEM suspension setup if it includes all the springs and shocks/struts...and another $100 if it includes the sway bars.

Maybe $75-$100 for the valve cover.

That's just my guess since I'm not a big E36 guy.

Good luck on the sales.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts