E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is the best place i can buy a genuine hamann kit for my car?
anyone have experience with replicas? how is the quality?
how much?
Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
true...i can see that it is extremely played out in the states, but not so much in Toronto, Canada...seems like there are more ACS cars in Toronto. but there aren't any other kits that appeal o me. any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
330ciIndividual said:
true...i can see that it is extremely played out in the states, but not so much in Toronto, Canada...seems like there are more ACS cars in Toronto. but there aren't any other kits that appeal o me. any suggestions?
j/k on the Hamann stuff bro. I think it looks nice.

I also like the Reiger front with the Hamann sides.

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
330ciIndividual said:
You already have Hamann wheels.

Roll with that look :thumbup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey 330individual

I talked to you before on the street about your car. Let me know if you sell your M -Kit I would be interested. I had the steel grey 330ci, this was on kennedy.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey Steelgrey...
i'm planning on selling my kit. only catch is i will need to swap for your 2 bumpers. haven't seen you on the road since that time...got the HM2's?...how are the kw's?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts