E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get the newer style euro's on 02' e46's besides the aftermarket places? i went to my local bmw dealer and they said they didn't have them yet so i was wondering if this was for all bmw dealers or just this one....thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
i didn't even realize that you could get aftermarket clears for the facelifted sedans.

you might want to try bavauto.com or bekkers.com to compare prices.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i'm lookin' for the exact same ones like yours bgreddy but are those aftermarket or the bmw oem's?

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
only OEM ones are available right now call Maximillian Importing......Phone: 1-800-950-2002 or www.bekkers.com they both have them its around 400 for the front,sides, and rears...i bought my front from maxmillon in GB and rears from bekkers i paid 425 for all shipped.... the front you can get tit or black trim in the corners....

·
Registered
288 Posts
I got my front clears from Maximillian and my rears from Pacific BMW... Both did a good clean job.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
kariya9 said:
does anyone know where i can get the newer style euro's on 02' e46's besides the aftermarket places? i went to my local bmw dealer and they said they didn't have them yet so i was wondering if this was for all bmw dealers or just this one....thanks
Are you Paul Kariya? :confused: :dunno: If you are, then :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I got mine from Pacific BMW for 290.00 for front sides and rears. Part #'s are 63-21-0-141-573(rears)List-337.00/Net-220.00
63-13-0-141-567(fronts & side)List-105.00/Net-70.00
Might be alittle more than the 290.00 I paid ,because he told me he messed up and gave me the price for the old style but he would honor the price he quoted because I was buying a bunch of other stuff at the same time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts