E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I am trying to find a set of BBS centercaps that will fit the OEM ZCP wheels. I've attached a picture of one of the centercaps from car. I think this picture will help explain what I'm looking for. It appears that the center cap itself is only a small emblem, 64mm in diameter. Does anyone have any idea where I can find such BBS caps, preferably in red??

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
To be honest, the reason you cant find them is because it looks ****in stupid.. not to be harsh.. just keeping it real.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beamn46,
I think your words are quite harsh. They're BBS wheels -literally - and I'm proposing to put a BBS decal instead of a BMW roundel on it. I really don't see the big deal.

Christopher

·
Registered
282 Posts
To be honest, the reason you cant find them is because it looks ****in stupid.. not to be harsh.. just keeping it real.
This looks stupid? Right...:rolleyes:

Jun's IB M3 with high polish BBS caps.

Relax there buddy. OEM zcps are BBS wheels so that is "keeping it real", not to be harsh.

OP, I responded to you on m3f with the website you can buy the caps from...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah dude that was kind of harsh yourself, I don't see whats wrong with putting bbs caps on ZCP wheels that are made and stamped by bbs. Since your car has a csl trunk and it's not oem, do you consider that stupid too? ;)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I have the opposite wish. I have BBS RK caps and I want to put BMW logos on them. I think there are some stick on BMW logos that fit, but I am not sure. If anyone knows of a product that will do this neatly, please let me know.

The BBS caps that I have do not separate like the BMW caps do. There is a newer BMW center cap that is slightly different, eliminates the gray plastic trim on the outer part of the cap, and of course, there is a price increase.

These BBS caps are 70mm, but look like they snap into a smaller wheel center of about 2 inches or 51 mm. They are one piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not to wake up a super old thread but does this same rule apply to all BBS OEM wheels? More specifically style 197? and where is this site that I can order from? I've been searching everywhere but haven't came up with any good results.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts