E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been at this for like an hour, but can't find a clear picture or someone who has asked about this part before. I may have just not looked in the right places. But anyway, Tuesday I am having my bumper replaced. I need to have the wheel well liner on the passenger side replaced, the one that holds the sensor against the bumper. Part #8 in the first pic attached. Now, I also need the part that connects that to the inside of the car. The part that the liner slides into close to the splash gaurd was broken off. So need to replace that. But I can't find a definite answer if I found the right part. Is it Part # 4 in the second pic? The only reference I could find online was the 3rd pic I've attached. Anyone know what that part # would be?

If all else fails, I'll go to the dealer on Monday if they are open or Tuesday to try and get info from them.

Thanks guys for any help you might be able to provide.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jake. Wasn't sure if it was one whole piece. Since the side of the duct comes apart, I thought the inner side was a separate piece. Didn't think to look for it as a whole part.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, look under the xmas tree tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts