BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just came back (after 6 hours) from the Miami Auto show and let me tell you, BMW performed budu (however its spelled) to me. I could not see anything nicer than any e46 for the money. Let me add that I'm looking for a 4 doors now(2 babies in car seats), my lease is almost up and I already have an SUV (well my wifes drives it,03 MDX).

So what do you think, I order a 330i (does anyone now how long does it take now days for the car to be here?:dunno: ) 5 speed, Nav, Fold down seats (as in my coupe), SPP, Xenon, sunroof and debating between leather or leatherette. So I can transfer all my performance upgrades over (PSS9, Pullies, GrouppeM,Wheels,Strutbar,and some small other things)

or

buy a ZHP for the additional $3900 and try to sell all my sh**t

:banghead: :banghead:

The next 3series is not out until end of 2006:banghead: and the new 530I is over 52K ( a little too much for me now)

:dunno:

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
The ZHP will actually be about 2,500 more than a Sport330i cause you wont have to be paying for the sport package with the zhp.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ZHP will actually be about 2,500 more than a Sport330i cause you wont have to be paying for the sport package with the zhp.
I did not realize that :yikes:

Does any one know if the PSS9s will fit on the ZHP?( the car looks a bit tto high for my taste). Will the pullies fit too?

I guess I will ahve to buy a set of M68 wheels to return the car.

A few question to all of you fellow fanatics:
1- what do you think Breyton Magics or ZHP wheels?
2-How much off the stiker you think I may get if I order it?
3- How much are you guys paying with similar options?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cowmoo32,
Thanks, but I need 4 doors. I have 2 babies (18months and 3/2 months) that I drop every morning at the babysitter. It is a pain in the neck (and my back) to put them in and out. I never like the 4 doors but I guess its growing on me.

·
Resident CF Whore
2,780 Posts
Yea... ZHP!!!
BTW, I like the ZHP rims better than the Breyton Magic.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does any one know if the PSS9s will fit on the ZHP?( the car looks a bit tto high for my taste). Will the pullies fit too?

I guess I will ahve to buy a set of M68 wheels to return the car.

A few question to all of you fellow fanatics:
2-How much off the stiker you think I may get if I order it?
3- How much are you guys paying with similar options?

Thanks guys.

Anyone :dunno:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Get a G35 or something else. The 330i & 330Ci are too similar, you won't get that "new car" feeling, you'd be swapping (& spending $) for basically the same car except the # of doors.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I NEED 4 DOORS!!

The G35 coupe is ok, but smaller than our cars inside. Anyway, I looked at the G35 sedan, ok interior, lots of options, low payment (around$399) but DON"T like it. F*@K i only like BMW, I even lookat the MB C320 and C32 and they feel smaller in the back. I checked the S4 with recaro seats with blue,but nah..it doesn't drive me crazy as my car did when I bought it.:banghead: :banghead: though nice engine. Then I saw the Volvo R5; the trunk is super small and the backseats very small(I had to open my legs to sit back there).:dunno: SO,:sad: ZHP I think would be.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Used 540i with a 6speed...guts with the space to hold the kids.
Yes, I thought about it and they have excellent lease deals right now to get rit of them. But..the model looks old already. It has been a good 8 year (I think) with that model. My dad has a 99 528i and my friend has a 02 530i 5 speed. He has the Sport suspension and feels very soft. Room is just abit wider than the current 3 series..nah SO:dunno: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
845 Posts
That chart is totally off. I think Benz's hold their value more than BMW's. Also Porsche should be on top of them both as a brand. And ACURA holds value more than benz...? Cant be...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts