BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dinan Pimp
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all...

I've decided to get 19" HRE 441's and I need some help deciding on what size tires to get. I definately want to get a wider set in the back. I have a 325xi with a slight drop due to the Dinan supsension. My car sit's a bit lower than a stock 325i. I was thinking of getting 19x8.5 in the front and 19x9.0 in the back. Also what profile tire should I get?

Also what brand/make of tires do you guys reccomend? These tires will be used only in the summer but I do A TON of driving.

Thanks in advance for the help.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have heard the RE750 (new Bridgeston Potenza) is a really good ultra-high performance tire. It has a really high treadlife rating at the tirerack. As for going wider in the back you should be able to get away with a wide tire as I think the XI's have a little more room in the fender than other e46's (gurus correct me if I am wrong).

·
Registered
177 Posts
didn't think you could run a staggered setup with awd but what do I know.....My friend with an STI, couldn't get any lip on his wheels cause he can't run a staggered setup with the awd, not sure if its the same with you though.

E

1 - 5 of 5 Posts