E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,I need your help now

I'm doing an photographic work on BMW headlights,my goal is to turn the BMW headlight into a piece of art,and it is for my art course.

So basicly I'm looking for some good quality pictures of BMW Angel eyes (or Modded Angel eyes),I know a lot of members from here owns a 5 series,and some of them have the factory Angel eye on,if you could provide the picture,that will be fantastic.

My art work is due on tomorrow,and I still haven't found a perfect pic for this project,so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,GUYS!!!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
ohalexis said:
Hi everyone,I need your help now

I'm doing an photographic work on BMW headlights,my goal is to turn the BMW headlight into a piece of art,and it is for my art course.

So basicly I'm looking for some good quality pictures of BMW Eagle eyes (or Modded eagle eyes),I know a lot of members from here owns a 5 series,and some of them have the factory eagle eye rings on,if you could provide the picture,that will be fantastic.

My art work is due on tomorrow,and I still haven't found a perfect pic for this project,so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,GUYS!!!
what are eagle eyes? :dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.