E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a scan or pdf of the e46 fuse layout for a 323ci 2000? I lost the sheet that was in the glovebox now I have no idea where everything is, thanks!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Fusebox Layout

Since no one has answered your post, I have attached pics from my 2001 325i. One pic shows the entire fusebox, so maybe it matches your 323i. The other two pics are the left and right side of the placard. Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts
uMmm....there's a little problem

it's April Fools Day ... and I was napping ... and my roommate and my friends did a phrank on me....they moved my car somewhere and now i can't find it ... :banghead: :banghead: ahhahaha!!!!! :confused:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the pics of the placaard does anyone know if the fuse #s would be different between the 323ci & a 325i? I figure it is all pretty much the same but there might be a few changes, thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks to Trick Tizzle for pics. I check the fuse no. 46 for the sunroof but not burnt or cut. Here's what happened, I replaced the right and left sliding headliners for the sunshade. Everything works after the repair and sunroof function as normal. I tried to manually adjust the sunroof glass cover elevation. I tried to close the sunroof but has no power so I cranked the motor manually to close. Do I have to replace the switch or the motor?. Should the OBD II detect the fault?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts