E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,627 Posts
i downloaded it, its awesome! i am going to buy it so i can use online play.. its worth every penny

·
Registered
494 Posts
I loved the first one ... but i thought it was a little too easy in terms of game play and such .. nothing like Project Gotham racing - where you REALLY have to practice... any idea on what new cars are goin to be in this one ...

·
frequent tire purchaser
654 Posts
Have you guys played Race Driver 2? That game is the sh*t... and definitely the most underrated.
Blows away Need for Speed and Project Gotham. By far the best racing simulator game out there... way better than Gran Turismo.
I have it for Xbox and PC along with the Momo/Logitech wheel.

·
frequent tire purchaser
654 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
Lol that game doesnt hold a candle to GT4...
Considering GT4 hasn't been officially released yet, and you probably haven't played it... I doubt you can legitimately make that statement.
I'm not saying that GT4 won't be better, but the bottom line is that TODAY Race Driver 2 is the best racing simulator available for game console and PC.
I'm not even convinced that the actual game play of GT4 will be superior to that of Race Driver 2 on PC.
Have you played RD2 on PC?

By the way, when I mentioned Gran Turismo in my earlier post it was in reference to GT3.

·
1,211 Posts
sullyz said:
Have you guys played Race Driver 2? That game is the sh*t... and definitely the most underrated.
Blows away Need for Speed and Project Gotham. By far the best racing simulator game out there... way better than Gran Turismo.
I have it for Xbox and PC along with the Momo/Logitech wheel.
Better than the GT series....you gotta be joking?? What kinda crack you smoking? GT is the best racing series period....sales = truth!

·
frequent tire purchaser
654 Posts
Have you played all of them? I have. If you have not, then I suggest you do. The game play and simulation is superior... as well as the graphics on PC.
I'm telling you, it's probably the most underrated racing game there is.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,372 Posts
sullyz said:
Considering GT4 hasn't been officially released yet, and you probably haven't played it... I doubt you can legitimately make that statement.
I'm not saying that GT4 won't be better, but the bottom line is that TODAY Race Driver 2 is the best racing simulator available for game console and PC.
I'm not even convinced that the actual game play of GT4 will be superior to that of Race Driver 2 on PC.
Have you played RD2 on PC?

By the way, when I mentioned Gran Turismo in my earlier post it was in reference to GT3.
Sorry bud but I played prologue and I have played NFS and it's ridiculous. Even GT3 was way better than this game...hands down :p

·
frequent tire purchaser
654 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
Sorry bud but I played prologue and I have played NFS and it's ridiculous. Even GT3 was way better than this game...hands down :p
Have you played Race Driver 2?!?

·
frequent tire purchaser
654 Posts
You should definitely try it. It really is worthwhile... and you can never have too many racing games!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I need some major help. I got most of the mods already, about 80% unlocked....and i'm driving around in my heavily, carbon fiber modded RX-7, but the dude on the phone is telling me I need to go to Beacon Hills to get some more races.

I'm still being sponsored by NOS but I cant find any more races. I tried looking all over beacon hills for races but i cant find sh1t. Any ideas?

Oh, btw, i'm 60% done with the game.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts