E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the next month or 2 i am going to be bringing my car to a bodyshop around my area to get my Mtech sideskirts, ACS front add-on, roof spoiler and im going to have them paint the rear bumper where the black molding or diffuser is too, can anyone give me an estimate so i know about how much i would be spending to get this stuff painted and installed. And also if anyone is around Bergen county NJ do u guys have a bodyshop that u have bought your car to and recomend them working on it. i work in saddle brook and there is a new body shop on market st. that i usually see a couple bmw's and mb's in there, anyone ever been there, thanks

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
if you get the acs rear you wont have to get that ugly strip painteed

·
Registered
332 Posts
I use a bodyshop in Newark that is GREAT (BodyMasters). Although, I've only gone there for actual body repair. I'm saving for a bodykit. When I finally get one I will be taking it there. I know what you're thinking....."Newark, fock no, I'm not taking my car to Newark" But honestly they do great work and the owner is a friend so I know I'm in good hands. They work on all kinds of cars there.

02White330Ci said:
in the next month or 2 i am going to be bringing my car to a bodyshop around my area to get my Mtech sideskirts, ACS front add-on, roof spoiler and im going to have them paint the rear bumper where the black molding or diffuser is too, can anyone give me an estimate so i know about how much i would be spending to get this stuff painted and installed. And also if anyone is around Bergen county NJ do u guys have a bodyshop that u have bought your car to and recomend them working on it. i work in saddle brook and there is a new body shop on market st. that i usually see a couple bmw's and mb's in there, anyone ever been there, thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts