BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an E46 M3 and am looking to buy some Hartge Classic 19's that came off of an E39 5 series. Does anyone know where I can get the center rings/inserts so that it'll fit on my hub okay? I need 4 of them.

·
Registered
515 Posts
The offsets AND center bores are both off. I would reconsider the purchase. It's going to be a b!tch getting them to fit. I been to Gary for this exact issue before.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The front offset is fine, but the rear offset is off. It'll fit with a 10mm or 12mm spacer though. I've already figured out the spacing issue, I just need to find the center rings.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Shoot me a PM if you can find a vendor with Hartge hubcentrics. I have 2, but I need two more myself. I centered the rears as close as possible by tightening the lugs VERY slowly (quarter turn at a time untill all were tight.) It's pretty damn close, but I'd still like the rings if I could find em.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Will do. Still waiting on a call-back from Westcoast Motorsports. I also sent an email directly to Hartge GmbH in Deutschland and am awaiting a reply from them as well.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
just get a set of custom spacers made to fit your wheels to your hub. since your wheels have a larger bore, there should be no problem with getting a custom spacer made. cost wouldn't be too far off from the HR spacers, and you'll get better fitment than going with hubcentric spacers AND rings...

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NOTE: Rings have been ordered via Turner Motorsports and are on their way. Thanks all.

///end thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts