BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

like the subject says. I am planning on buying a Vorsteiner CSL bootlid. I need a shop recommendation in the Bergen County NYC area that you guys have dealt with that can help me painting and installing a CSL bootlid.

After reading that CSL bootlids, esp from Vosteiner, are tough to get perfect, I want a shop that has had experienced installing and painting the CSL bootlid?

Thanks in advance

·
next mod: recaro child seat
2,348 Posts
if you want someone in bergen county, check in with Todd at Proline in Elmwood Park. He painted and installed my full M-Tech kit , and also did some repair work after I scuffed up my passenger side. Very good and very thorough. Feel free to tell him that Jeff (w/the black 3 series) sent you...

Proline Auto Body
545 River Drive
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
another + for JMK. i just got my car back and everyone says it looks brand new. goin back next week for some minor details but on the whole, my cars never been that shiny and smooth :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
if you want someone in bergen county, check in with Todd at Proline in Elmwood Park. He painted and installed my full M-Tech kit , and also did some repair work after I scuffed up my passenger side. Very good and very thorough. Feel free to tell him that Jeff (w/the black 3 series) sent you...

Proline Auto Body
545 River Drive
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
how much did he charge, if you dont mind me asking? im looking to get a mtech2 kit on my car soon. shoot me a pm....thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts