BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so that huge ARQRAY carbon lip for the Mtech II bump?????

Some guy car it for sale for 80$! :excited::excited::excited:
It's on his replica bump on a COUPE right...
I'm buying the Mtec bump for my SEDAN I know they are different so I need to know if this lip fits !!!! That's a SUPER come up!!

ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if it fits!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some guy is selling ** so hyped I couldn't even type lol!

·
Banned
7,237 Posts
Okay so that huge ARQRAY carbon lip for the Mtech II bump?????

Some guy car it for sale for 80$! :excited::excited::excited:
It's on his replica bump on a COUPE right...
I'm buying the Mtec bump for my SEDAN I know they are different so I need to know if this lip fits !!!! That's a SUPER come up!!

ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if it fits!!!

·
Registered
26,263 Posts
Some guy is selling ** so hyped I couldn't even type lol!
Dude, for $3 at Home Depot, you can buy a 2x4 stud and cut it to fit perfectly like I did.

$3...that was it. Took me about 11 hours total to plane it down into a nice contour, prime, paint, clear. No one knows a thing except for those here who've followed all my wood modifications to the car...including a roof rack, rear wing, side skirts, and a neat box in my trunk to hold some stuff I always like to have with me like duct tape, rubber bands, clothes pins, and those Chinese things that hold your fingers together.

hth

·
Registered
333 Posts
Dude, for $3 at Home Depot, you can buy a 2x4 stud and cut it to fit perfectly like I did.

$3...that was it. Took me about 11 hours total to plane it down into a nice contour, prime, paint, clear. No one knows a thing except for those here who've followed all my wood modifications to the car...including a roof rack, rear wing, side skirts, and a neat box in my trunk to hold some stuff I always like to have with me like duct tape, rubber bands, clothes pins, and those Chinese things that hold your fingers together.

hth
Hahahahahahaha!! Hopefully you'll do show in Florida some day because I damn sure wanna see it!!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts